We are facing an unprecedented situation with the global coronavirus pandemic (Covid -19) affecting the regular way of business as well as our way of life. During this difficult time, we wanted to reach out and update you on how we are approaching the situation at our end and plan ahead for what we may foresee for perhaps the next few months or more.
1. We are working closely with our clients and are committed to handling our works with utmost care in line with the expectation of delivery, quality and time. Updates on our activities will be shared with client’s officers on a regular basis.
2. We recognize that social distancing is now important at a national scale and hence our employees are encouraged to follow the same principle as directed by the Government/s. Considering this as the new normal till the pandemic is over, we request you to please bear with us in case of any hiccups while we quickly adjust to the new and emerging situation. You may however be assured of our commitment, performance and availability at its usual level.
3. We will also encourage shifting project review discussions and meetings to a digital platform to the maximum extent possible.
4. With respect to site meetings, we will proceed according to schedule as long as it remains feasible but will advise the site teams to minimize the number of attendees and follow strict protocols of no physical contact and use of sanitizers, masks. We are also taking necessary additional measures for safety and health of our site staff members.
5. We are also taking extra precautions to ensure that our employees are following all directives of the health department.
We appreciate your partnership and we remain committed to providing you with the highest level of service in a safe and responsible manner. Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this situation further, please contact your local service representative.